student handbook


It is important that you notify us immediately of any change of address, phone number or name. This can be done in the Student Administration Portal or by emailing Student Assist.

This is crucial for the sending of resources and your certificate when you graduate!

If you do not advise us of a change of address, and we send out resources or your certificate and they are non-deliverable, you will be charged a fee to replace these.

If you are changing your name, you will need to provide evidence of this. You may also need to update your details in the Unique Student Identifier system.

For those students enrolled in accredited training via one of our RTO partnerships, you’ll also need to update your details with the RTO.