student handbook


If you wish for somebody else, other than your workplace mentor, to be able to discuss your studies with us, you will enter their details on the student declaration form. This may be beneficial if you would like a teacher, tutor, parent, guardian or employment officer to be involved with your course.

If you do not fill out this section of the student declaration during induction, you can later request permission by contacting student assist.

We cannot discuss any aspect of your course with anybody without your permission.

The exception to this is if you are under 18 years of age as we can automatically communicate with your parent or guardian.